- PaperWorks Names Brian Janki as President & CEOPaperWorks Industries, Inc. has announced the appointment of Brian Janki to the posts of President … Continued
- PaperWorks Upgrades High Quality Packaging Production Capabilities with Installation of a New Komori Lithrone GX40Komori America announced that PaperWorks, a leading full-service provider of 100% recycled paperboard and specialized … Continued
- PaperWorks Announces Major New Investments and Expansion of Production Capacity and Innovation Capabilities.PaperWorks is investing $25 million in additional new, state-of-the-art equipment to enhance its North American … Continued
- PaperWorks Invests in New Equipment and Technology to Increase Capacity and Capabilities.The new, automated technology will increase efficiencies through innovation and quality. Bala Cynwyd, Pa – … Continued
- PaperWorks Celebrates Its Growth With A Koenig & Bauer Rapida 145 57-inch Seven-Color Press With Ribbon-Cutting CeremonyThe company also adds new Koenig & Bauer-Iberica 144K die cutters to its New York … Continued
- PaperWorks Hosts Carton Technology TrainingThe two-day event covered carton making, converting and a comprehensive tour of the PaperWorks Kitchener … Continued
- PaperWorks Opens New Packaging Development Design + Innovation CentreThe new PacDev Design + Innovation Centre opens its doors to customers and leads the … Continued
- PaperWorks Industries, Inc. Pays Portion of Term LoanCompany performance is strong moving into 2019 Less than a year after the successful financial … Continued
- PaperWorks Industries, Inc. Announces Finalization of Deleveraging and Recapitalization Transaction– Recapitalization supported by 98.7% of Noteholders and reduced debt by 70% – New capital … Continued
- Learn how to achieve high-impact carton effects with a 10-station litho pressPaperWorks’ new press adds visual and tactile effects to seven colors at 400-plus line screen. … Continued
- How breakthrough technology makes 100% coated recycled board the equal of virgin boardFour grades and wide caliper ranges offer painless conversion in nearly every retail category. Watch … Continued
- PaperWorks $3 million investment in 10-station folding carton litho press delivers wide-range of print enhancements in single passBrand owners will now have access to enhanced folding carton printing capabilities—including exotic inks and coatings—with … Continued
PaperWorks is a leading, integrated North American full-service provider of recycled paperboard and specialized folding cartons for packaging applications. The company specializes in providing innovative folding carton solutions for a wide variety of market sectors including food, beverage, personal care, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals and medical devices, and is also known for its market differentiating sustainable paperboard products and state-of-the art, extended color gamut printing capabilities.
PaperWorks has invested in state-of-the-art technology over the past three years to upgrade its paperboard mills and folding carton converting plants to be at the forefront of innovation and market differentiation. The company is committed to the highest sustainability and procurement standards. Product certifications include the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) and 100% Recycled Paperboard Alliance (RPA100).